Hand Soap Concentrate - Makes 1 Gallon of Soap!
• Available for local delivery
• Available for pickup
• Available for shipping
• Available In store
This bar of paste dissolves to make over one gallon of hand soap! Your requests for refillable hand soap have been answered. Our all-natural Hand Soap Paste dissolves to make over a gallon of liquid hand soap. You can now refill your pumpers, foamers, soap dispensers, even mason jars with liquid hand soap. Due to the thin consistency, the dissolved Hand Soap Paste performs perfectly in a foaming pumper.
Available in Lavender, Citrus and Unscented.
How to Use
- Cut bar into equal parts for dilution. (Make 8 parts to for regular foam, or 6 parts for bubblier foam.)
- Drop one part (about .35 gram) into 2 cups of water.
- Let sit until dissolved.
- Fill your container and dispense as usual.
- Please note: Once dissolved, please use within 6 months. This product does not contain preservative
Coconut oil, olive oil pomace, jojoba oil, almond oil, glycerin, aloe vera, rosemary oleoresin. FRENCH LAVENDER: French Lavender EO CITRUS: Wild Orange EO, Pink Grapefruit EO