Bamboo Cleaning Brush
• Available for local delivery
• Available for pickup
• Available for shipping
• Available in store
The perfect go-to general cleaning brush with a soft sisal bristle side and a tougher, more abrasive, palm fiber bristle side, this brush is an excellent pick for any clean-up job.
- After using rinse soap off and give a couple good shakes to get excess water off. Do not leave any of the wood parts soaking in water, the wood will absorb and cause it to swell and crack
- Hang your brush or store bristle side down, to keep water from pooling on the handle and with air circulation to prevent mold
- A baking soda and vinegar or just a vinegar rinse will help remove mold if any begins for form (submerge up to where the wood starts, soak for 10-15 minutes)
- Don't put in a cupboard or drawer if still wet
Continue using this brush until the bristles no longer work, then compost or bury in garden or dispose in a green waste bin. Stop using the brush and replace it if you see any mold growth.
Source from Zefiro, a woman owned & operated small business in Chicago IL. 1% for the planet member company.