Bamboo Toothbrush + Travel Bag set (stand by womxn collection)
Take your bamboo toothbrush in sleek, sustainable style. With a washable (and compostable) hand-printed cotton bag. Created by a woman artisan in India.
Each set includes one MamaP bamboo toothbrush (soft) and a 100% cotton travel bag.
- Hand-printed cotton bag doubles as a gift-bag, includes a gift tag. The perfect gift for your favorite ocean lover.
- Hand made bag is 100% cotton and dyed with non-toxic dyes
- This purchase supported a woman-owned business in India
- MamaP is a woman and minority-owned business and supports women, minorities, and the environment in every touchpoint of the supply chain.
Printed Cotton Linen Travel Bag
- Washable cotton linen bag simplifies portability and allows toothbrush to dry while staying protected
- Compostable - when you no longer have use for the bag, return it to the Earth
- Handcrafted bamboo toothbrush handle — lightweight and compostable
- Soft and medium nylon bristles — flexible and fortified for better cleaning
- Lasts as long as other leading toothbrushes
- Gorgeous colored bottom featuring non-toxic paint — prevents water pooling after brushing
Causes We Support
- The yellow line supports bee and pollinator conservation
- The blue line conserves the world’s oceans
- The rainbow line fights for and protects LGBTQ+ Equality
- The red line protects women’s rights and reproductive health
- The green line supports mental health awareness
Approximately 1 billion plastic toothbrushes end up in landfills every year, with the average toothbrush taking up to 1000 years to decompose. But as always, nature provides the solution to a man-made crisis. This time, bamboo — one of the world’s sustainable and fastest growing plants — holds the key to eliminating a large portion of waste due to its compostable nature.
These toothbrushes come in a kraft paper box that can be composted or recycled.
Brush handles are made in a female-owned and family-run bamboo toothbrush factory in China. The bamboo is sourced from the Fujian region, known for it's abundant bamboo forests. Bristles are made from recyclable nylon. When disposing of the brush, first snap off the head and throw away, then compost, bury upcycle the bamboo handle. You can also return the toothbrush to us and we will recycle through a Terracycle program.