Reusable Organic Cotton Tea Infuser
• Available for local delivery
• Available for pickup
• Available in store
• Available for shipping ✓
Packaging | Cotton filters come in a kraft paper box that can be recycled or composted
CoffeeSock tea filters are a great reusable alternative to paper filters and nylon sacks. These filters out-perform any comparable disposable and reusable filters. Cotton imparts no flavor on the finished brew unlike paper. Cotton is 90% cellulose, which is a tasteless and odorless compound that is insoluable in water. Wood is 40-50% while Hemp is approximately 45% cellulose. CS filters are made in Austin, Texas. All filters are sewn and packaged by happy human beings making a fair and living wage.
• Easy cleanup - Just empty grounds, rinse, and hang to thoroughly dry.
• High quality and less expensive than many market alternatives.
• Made from Organic Cotton - a responsibly produced, renewable resource.
• Initially, boil new filters in fresh water to clean and shrink for 10 minutes.
• Using your favorite method of brewing, add desired amount of tea, and steep as is customary
• After brewing, discard tea leaves (great for the compost), and thoroughly rinse filter.
• Hang filter to dry.
• Periodically, once every 6-8 weeks, boil filters in fresh water for 10 minutes to remove accumulated coffee oils. Add a dash of baking soda for extra freshness.
• If the filters are soiled with perishable food at anytime, boil for at least 10 minutes to sanitize.
Made in Austin TX by Coffeesock