Blue Ocean Conservation - Kid's Bamboo Toothbrush (various options)
When you purchase a MamaP toothbrushes, you are not only making a sustainable choice, but also supporting environmental and social causes. These brushes are made from sustainably sourced bamboo and recyclable nylon and beautifully designed.
Make waves with your morning routine. Our new travel packs are great for gift giving, stocking stuffers, and intrepid travelers. And swing the tide of ocean conservation in nature's favor. Also quite possibly the easiest way to convince your youngster to brush his or her teeth.
The Duet includes one printed cotton linen travel bag and one kid's bamboo toothbrush.
Printed Cotton Linen Travel Bag
- Washable cotton linen bag simplifies portability and allows toothbrush to dry while staying protected
- Compostable - when you no longer have use for the bag, return it to the Earth
- Handcrafted bamboo toothbrush handle — lightweight and compostable
- Soft nylon bristles — flexible and fortified for better cleaning
- Lasts as long as other leading toothbrushes
- Gorgeous colored bottom featuring non-toxic paint — prevents water pooling after brushing
- Sales from the purple line go towards fighting for and protecting Human Equality
These toothbrushes come in a kraft paper box that can be composted or recycled.
Brush handles are made of bamboo sourced sustainably from the Fujian Province in China. Bristles are made from recyclable nylon. When disposing of the brush, first snap off the head and throw away, then compost or bury the bamboo handle. You can also return the toothbrush to us and we will recycle through a Terracycle program.