Beechwood Nail Brush
• Available for local delivery
• Available for pickup
• Available for shipping
• Available In store
Stiff, natural bristles help to get your nails as clean as you need them to be! Made from beechwood and natural sisal fibre bristles.
Your brush will last 2-6 months and likely longer if you care for it well. We've definitely gotten more than 6 months out of ours:
- After using rinse soap off and give a couple good shakes to get excess water off
- Hang your brush, or store bristle side down, to keep water from pooling on the handle and with air circulation to prevent mold
- A baking soda and vinegar or just a vinegar rinse will help remove mold if any begins for form (submerge up to where the wood starts, soak for 10-15 minutes)
- Don't put in a cupboard or drawer if still wet
Source from Zefiro, a female owned & operated small business in Chicago IL. 1% for the planet member company.