Bamboo/Sisal Heavy Pot Scrubber
• Available for local delivery
• Available for pickup
• Available for shipping
• Available in our shop
This heavy pot scrub brush is an easy replacement for your plastic dishwashing and vegetable brushes in the kitchen and home.
The handle is made from sustainable bamboo and this brush has stiff, plant based palm fibre bristles. This brush is ideal for scouring cast iron pans or burnt, baked on food from hard surfaces.
- After using rinse soap off and give a couple good shakes to get excess water off. Do not leave any of the wood parts soaking in water, the wood will absorb and cause it to swell and crack
- Hang your brush, or store bristle side down, to keep water from pooling on the handle and with air circulation to prevent mold
- A baking soda and vinegar or just a vinegar rinse will help remove mold if any begins for form (submerge up to where the wood starts, soak for 10-15 minutes)
- Don't put in a cupboard or drawer if still wet
Your brush will last 2-6 months and likely longer if you care for it well. Continue using this brush until the bristles no longer work, then compost or bury in garden or dispose in a green waste bin.
Source from Zefiro, a female owned & operated small business in Chicago IL. 1% for the planet member company.
Literally perfect for my cast iron pans. I love my pans but some times I burn stuff and apparently this scrubber is magic.