Reusable Organic Cotton Hot Coffee Filters
• Available for local delivery
• Available for pickup
• Available in store
• Available for shipping ✓
Packaging | Cotton filters come in a kraft paper box that can be recycled or composted
Hot Brew Coffee Filters
CoffeeSock filters are a great reusable alternative to paper filters and nylon sacks. These filters out-perform any comparable disposable and reusable filters. Cotton absorbs some of the oils released from coffee beans yet lets acids pass through. The resulting cup is clear crisp, rich and robust with all the acid of paper brewed coffee, without the paper taste, and all of the richness of French press without the heavy oiliness. CoffeeSock filters are made with Certified Organic Cotton. Cotton imparts no flavor on the finished brew unlike paper. Cotton is 90% cellulose, which is a tasteless and odorless compound that is insoluable in water. Wood is 40-50% while Hemp is approximately 45% cellulose. CS filters are made in Austin, Texas. All filters are sewn and packaged by happy human beings making a fair and living wage.
• Easy cleanup - Just empty grounds, rinse, and hang to thoroughly dry.
• High quality and less expensive than many market alternatives.
• Made from Organic Cotton - a responsibly produced, renewable resource.
• Initially, boil new filters in fresh water to clean and shrink for 10 minutes.
• Using your favorite method of brewing, add desired amount of coffee, and brew as is customary.
• After brewing, discard grounds (great for the compost), and thoroughly rinse filter.
• Hang filter to dry.
• Periodically, once every 6-8 weeks, boil filters in fresh water for 10 minutes to remove accumulated coffee oils. Add a dash of baking soda for extra freshness.
• If the filters are soiled with perishable food at anytime, boil for at least 10 minutes to sanitize.
Made in Austin TX by Coffeesock
Great green alternative to throwing away filters daily